Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4runner build
16thSeptember2015, 09:44 AM,
4runner build
Here is the start of my build first things first had to take care of some basic stuff vacuum leaks and a isr delete

Then a mount for my antenna. Started with some flat bar

Ann developed from there

And it won't let me post anymore pics

16thSeptember2015, 09:41 PM,
RE: 4runner build
Didn't get much done today a little more dressing up the engine bay and got this thread started while we where at the doctor with my daughter. We got really good news today everything is great and now we do not have to go back to the doctor but once a year, we have been really excited about this news. GOD IS GREAT
16thSeptember2015, 09:44 PM,
4runner build
That's awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 12-11zachcrosby3.jpg]
17thSeptember2015, 09:13 AM,
Indeed! So glad she is doing well. She is a miracle. (And cute, too.) Bigwink
17thSeptember2015, 09:27 PM,
AND she is in love with the fire truck

I got a few things taken care of today, I fixed the front sag it's just a temp fix for now using some auto zone coil spring boosters I had. It got rid of the clunk I was getting when hitting dips in the road. Also got the cb ready to go and probably the biggest mod I've done in a long time and one of the most important
Ready for the dyno

17thSeptember2015, 10:20 PM,
4runner build
(13thSeptember2015, 09:16 AM)zachcrosby Wrote: How many miles? My silver tacomas stock springs were so worn they would bottom out on itself.

(17thSeptember2015, 09:27 PM)rodgerthat Wrote: I got a few things taken care of today, I fixed the front sag it's just a temp fix for now using some auto zone coil spring boosters I had. It got rid of the clunk I was getting when hitting dips in the road.

#winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 12-11zachcrosby3.jpg]
17thSeptember2015, 11:08 PM,

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk